Covid 19 Response
Employer Covid-19 Information
Dear Employer Partners,
Like many of you, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our students, employers, staff, and community. As such, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has currently suspended face-to-face instruction and many in-person activities and events.
In light of this guidance, the Career Services Community at Illinois is taking the following actions:
- All in-person networking and recruiting events are suspended.
- The Illini Career and Internship Fair, scheduled for April 2, 2020, will be transitioned to virtual opportunity for you to engage with students. If you have registered for the Illini Career and Internship Fair, we will be reaching out with more specific information soon.
- We also will refund registration fees as soon as possible for those who have already paid. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- The career services community is planning alternative ways to connect you to students who are seeking employment and internship opportunities. More details will be shared as they become available.
- The Illinois Recruiter’s Forum is postponed until a further date.
- If you have registered for the Recruiters’ Forum and paid, we will refund registration fees as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you have any Illinois students who have accepted offers of employment or who will be interning at your location, please be sure to update them on your operating status and guidelines. We have encouraged students to discuss their concerns directly with you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we welcome you to contact us at: email@example.com or speak directly with your campus contact which can be found in our directory at http://hireillini.com/find-a-career-office/.
You may also find further updates on COVID-19 and the University of Illinois response at https://covid19.illinois.edu/.
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to continuing to collaborate with you.